Protection against cybercrime is about preparation, education and technical infrastructure.
Having proper policies and procedures in place and enforced minimises the chance of an attack being successful. The free security audit covers:
- if 2FA is being used across the organisation
- if backups are working and an appropriate level to protect against a ransomware attack
- if anti-virus, anti-malware, firewalls are in place and working
- if apps being run across the company are up-to-date or pose a security risk
- a review of IT business continuity plans
- explaining the legal implications of a security breach