Ranking well in a search engine results page is the holy grail for the modern business, but understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can be confusing and time-consuming.
To achieve and hold a good ranking in search engine result pages (SERPs) the key is to understand all the digital assets that make up your online presence. View them as an ongoing project and plan to work on them regularly - or work with a team that understands the big picture and can take care of the details for you. This strategy will keep your website and all your digital assets fresh and up-to-date with current SERP best practice. Get in touch today to discuss how we can help achieve your goals.
Take control of your digital assets to present the best possible online image to both your customers and the searchbots that assess and rank online content for search engine ranking. In addition to your website, these include your:
Not sure how to set up and optimise some or all of these? Tune in to our Digital Matters webinar series for help and guidance on these topics, or book in for a FREE digital audit and half hour consultation for personalised help with improving your company’s SEO.
IT Basecamp's digital packages - Safe and Secure, SEO Savvy, and Sales Smart - keep your business on track increasing SEO traffic using a host of SEO tools, including:
- Q&A markup
- images, alt tags, download speed
- implement Local Business structured data markup
- mobile responsiveness and usability
- define canonical relationship in the case of duplicate content
- improve page speeds
- ensure headings/title tags/meta descriptions reflect keywords
- plugin and software updates
- organic keyword analysis
- competitor keyword analysis
- keyword gap analysis
- real-world ideas for promoting online presence
- blogs and content creation to keep site current and refreshed
- assess backlinks
- disallow toxic backlinks
- develop opportunities for new backlinks
- connect Analytics account to your website
- measure and analyse website visits
- setup/connect to website
- track how users are interacting with your site
- set up tags and triggers to record specific user events on your site
- regular updates on website health status
- identify and fix site errors and warnings
- regularly track competitor ranking and keywords
- create, claim and verify your listing
- optimise the listing for local pack
- setup shortname
- add products, special offers, business hours, business images
- reviews/star rating
- cross-linking with website
- Facebook/Instagram/Adwords advertising
- Facebook pixel setup to track conversions and optimise advertising
- Facebook Business Manager setup/advertising account
- Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube
- create, claim, verify and optimise your listing for Apple Maps/Siri users
Thanks to all at IT Basecamp for upgrading the Kullindi Homestead website, top work, really happy with end result, the mobile version, a big improvement on the previous. Tony | Kullindi Homestead
Outset: A health audit of Kullindi Homestead’s website revealed a health score of 64%, 164 site errors and 809 site warnings.
Work undertaken: re-work the code to make the website mobile responsive, plus work on the content and code to apply targeted keywords to improve ranking.
Ranking result: a map listing plus first page Google ranking for Kullindi’s prime keywords, moved up to first page (from 2nd page) for secondary keywords.
Health audit result: Post work Kullindi Homestead’s website achieved a health score of 86%, site errors reduced to 6 and site warnings reduced to 66.